Saturday, October 10, 2009

a long journey ahead

I've taken on the task of raising a newborn kitten.  It's going to be quite and adventure, a first for me.  I really do hope to save this little guy.  But I tell you, it's a proud moment when you see him latching onto the bottle, and just sucking away.  Got a long journey ahead of us, starting in two hours from now.  Yep, fed every couple of hours, for THREE weeks.   Ho well!  Que sera, sera!  I will update this post threw out the night, keep track of the progress that Sal's(Salvat means saved in Catalan) doing.

3:22am-  We've had successful feedings all night. Urine and bowel moments.  We are doing good, or so I hope.


UPDATE: 12/10/09  Sal is doing very well!  He's quite the strong little bugger.  When he smells the milk near, he's hard to hold down.  I'm pretty confident in saying, that Sal is saved!


.....fresh from the farm

No comments:

Post a Comment